Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Book Recommendations!



I would love to hear about other people’s book recommendations- It’s a great way to discover new books and for those people to express why they love that one so much. Please get in touch by commenting on this post, or by emailing me at rostinted@yahoo.co.uk telling me about your favourite book or a great book recommendation, and why you think people should read this. I will feature any recommendations on my blog. Looking forward to hearing about your favourite books! x

2 comments:

  1. You should read this series by Lauren Oliver, the first book is called Delirium and the second is Pandemonium. They're dystopian fiction, completely amazing and they're getting made into a film! Get on the bandwagon first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your recommendation and for commenting! I love discovering new series, and I really like the sound of them! Will put them in my Amazon basket now! Thanks a lot, will blog as soon as I've read them :) Rosy x

    ReplyDelete